Forest Park Cemetery 2843 E. 4th Street Joplin, MO 64801 The cemetery has been in existence since 1884 under private operation and various ownerships; the city acquired the cemetery in 1988. At the north end of the cemetery is an area referred to Old Baptist Cemetery with burials dating back to the early 1870’s. The cemetery also has a five-story Mausoleum for above ground interments.

37.0888931  -94.47864529999998