We are busy making plans to make this event a memorable experience. Check back to this website for ticket information and more details. See you in December!
After bringing numerous holiday festivals and home tours to Joplin, Historic Murphysburg Preservation, Inc. is excited to announce this year’s event, “Home for the Holidays…in Joplin”, on December 14, 2019.
Historic Murphysburg District in Joplin, is located on Historic Route 66 (Sergeant/Moffet/Byers-between First & Seventh Streets). Please mark your calendar and plan to attend.
- Date/Time: Saturday – December 14, 2019 – 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- Location: Joplin Houses in Historic Murphysburg District and Downtown Lofts
- Private Historic Homes Decorated for the Holidays
- Decorations range from Homespun to Victorian to Modern
- More Living History Portrayals will up the nostalgia factor and bring good tidings for all
- HMP will educate visitors regarding the architecture, origin, home owners, and tidbits of history
- Guests will be given a walking tour brochure so that they can return to Murphysburg for future visits
Homes featured previously during the 2017 Tour
The Fletcher Snapp House The Henry Weymann House The Simon Schwartz House The Frederick Wilber/Frank Weeks House
The Oliver S. Picher House
The Frank Childress House
The Thomas Lennan House